Characteristics of a Petty Bourgeois Party
- Swiftness in making easy decisions, little concern over the execution, a high gap between theory and practice, little concern about verification.
- Temporization and vacillation in taking hard decisions.
- Plenty of aggression in principle - windbagism in practice.
- Very good at crowd politics, busy busy action, heights of great mobilisation of the people and inspiring victories, followed with holidays (consistently inconsistent).
- Great joy in attending meetings and studies with hands and minds swinging.
- Always waiting for someone to take the lead or initiative with ideas and implementation.
- Great hostility and resentment to criticism and self-criticism.
- Fails to take a planned approach to the work, strong tendency to neglect the organisation of it.
- Organise on paper to effect structures to organise and control all areas of the work.
- Inconsistency in standards of personal discipline.
- Non-payment or inconsistent payment of Party dues.
- Strong tendency towards compulsiveness and arbitrariness in taking decisions, which is linked to the pattern of insufficient thoughtfulness and insufficient forward planning.
- Crisis management on a permanent basis as a style of work. Adochism [?] related to a principle of work.
- Last minutism as a faithful religious behaviour.
- A strong tendency towards imprecise thinking and formulation lacks sufficient focus and sharpness in our thinking and speaking.
- A strong tendency towards a lack of vision or perspective of the future.
- Thinking and acting as an idealist and metaphysical way at all and opposed to dialectical materialism.
- More talented than a hollow start in the art and science of brambling.